Tuesday 10 August 2010

Food for Thought

Hi everyone!

Being my first time on a blog, I've no idea where to go from here!

But I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to find out and learn. I suppose it's a bit like learning to walk, isn't it? A few stumbles and falls, but you soon get the drift and start running.

Anyway, here I am, hoping to find my way round this blogging thing without making a fool of myself.

Truth is, I'm passionate about food, not just eating it, of course, but finding out what effect eating certain foods can have on our lives, for better or for worse.

Here is a few questions for you: Do you think it makes any difference which foods you eat? Should you be careful about choosing which foods to eat? Or do you feel you can eat pretty much anything you want and get away with it?

You might be one of the few lucky ones that eat whatever they like and how much they like and feel great and never put on any extra weight. But for most of us mortal ones, it's never that easy! Some, like me, just have to think about food to put on weight, or no matter how careful they think they are with their diet they never seem to feel any better.

Is there something we can do about that? Are there any particular foods that can actually help us with a certain condition we suffer? or can help us feel better, enjoy life and have plenty of energy to do anything we set our minds to do?

Well, there you are, this is what I would like to explore and if anybody out there has any suggestions, ideas, advice, tips, questions or anything else, feel free to jump in and let me know.

If you want to have a look at my website here it is: www.foods-healing-power.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment